The Grue Morgue
Blog Archive
►
2008
(16)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(7)
▼
2007
(21)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(6)
▼
October
(9)
They Have A Plan
Game this SUNDAY at Morgue's
Game this Saturday instead of Sunday?
Game Sunday 10/21 at Andy's
In the Badlands of Thar
Game Sunday 10/14
Sunday October 7th
A Bit of Parchment
Phlan: It's what's for dinner!
►
September
(4)
Monday, October 22, 2007
Game this Saturday instead of Sunday?
My wife reminded me last night that I need to try to game this Saturday night instead of Sunday, if you guys can do it. Otherwise, I'll have to bow out this weekend.
Please let me know one way or another.
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
I will try but no promises.
---Dalgar
October 24, 2007 at 1:24 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I will try but no promises.
---Dalgar
Post a Comment