Dearest Gabby,
I do not know where to post this letter to, but I hope that you are well and that someday it will find its way to you. Perhaps, if fortune is kind, I will place it in your hand myself.
I'm traveling with Zinfondel now, as he and his comrades have come to the north to find us. Despite my shameful conduct, he has been very kind and I dare to believe that our friendship may have survived my foolishness. It is my hope that together we might find you and bring this sorry episode to a happier end.
I know that our elation at escaping the Dale was short-lived and that the realities of life out in the world were hard on us both, but I blame only myself for enticing you to come to these wretched lands and for trusting Jafreggi. I hope one day that you will be able to forgive me for failing you in my despair, and that the memory of our love will eclipse that of the hard times.
Love always,
Cobbybaggit
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
A Bit of Parchment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Is there a mail system in Forgotten Realms? I doubt that he thought, "they'll find this on my body and man, they're gonna feel guilty about not bringing me back to life!". Maybe we were supposed to have gone through his stuff while he slept. In that case, this letter could have been created to deceive us into believing he was a good guy. hmmm....makes me wonder....hmmmm.
Ohan think your friend was true, and his regret sincere.
Ohan wish he could have done more to save him, and he curse his own carelessness.
Ohan wonder how he type this since Ohan illiterate.
Post a Comment