Against all odds, they laid waste to the bandits in great bloody swaths. Truly impressive, particularly considering they didn't even lose a single party member in the process (though Dalgar did his best to throw himself on a half-orc's sword).
The handful of human pirates and half-orc bandits who managed to escape by throwing their cowardly carcasses down an embankment to the shore and scattering into the darkness will not likely forget the Night of Blood.
"... must have been at least a dozen of them!"
"That one bloody one, was that a human?"
"No, I think it was an orc or something. It was kind of hard to tell."
"They had elves, too! Like four or five archers up on the ridge!"
"And a sorcerer!"
"Two sorcerers, at least, you idiot."
"Keep your voices down, morons! They might be looking for us!"
"It's your fault, anyway, since you ..."
* Random Encounter Total Party Kill
1 comment:
Now wait just a minute! I did NOT attempt to throw myself on that sword! I ummm..er... simply slipped on the waste from that 'orrible orc! It was dark ya know......
Post a Comment